“Disclaimer: BibRave and BUFF have partnered up for a BUFF prizepack giveaway, and as part of being a BibRave Pro, I am giving you a chance to win!. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!”
There are many perks to being a BibRave Pro and now we want to share some of those perks! In the past, I have been fortunate to trial several Buffs, Thermal Hoodie Buff and the Merino Wool Buff. This will definitely not be the end of my collection! But now it’s your chance to add to your collection!
One lucky winner will receive $215 worth of Buff awesomeness:
Wanna know how easy it is to enter?
- Take a #buffie (selfie with you in a buff) with me or any other BibRave Pro at a race.
- Tag @Bibrave and @buff_usa in a Twitter or Instagram post.
- Use hashtags #buffie and #bibchat
- Post between May 1-31, 2016
- You must be a US resident to enter
- You can enter at multiple running events but only 1 #buffie entry per race
- Twitter and Instagram entries only
Some races you can snag a #buffie with me are:
May 7–Wisconsin Marathon and Half Marathon, Kenosha, WI (I’m not running, but I’ll be cheering on some friends *I’ll be at mile 20 of the course for most of the day*)
May 14th–Ice Age 50k, La Grange, WI
May 28th-29th– Conquer the Capital Challenge, Madison, WI. I’m running the 10k at 8:10pm on Saturday, May 28th and the Half Marathon at 7am on Sunday, May 29th. These can count as 2!
I hope to see you out there to take some crazy awesome #buffies! Let me know if you have any questions or ideas for a unique #buffie!